RANDOM PICTURES!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

NEW MOON!!!!


WE DON'T KNOW!!! HEHE

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!




Lets get this party started!!!
Her shirt was a little tight!!! (Sorry Mom)

Kemry,Kennison & Rylee

New Moon!!!! Loved it!!! A friend of ours rented out a theater and all the Crayk girls and a bunch of friends all went to New Moon!!! We had a blast!!! We all went the night before and bought t-shirts so we could sport them at the movie!!! I'm sure we all looked like big DORKS but anything for fun!!! So the movie was great and I will have to say staring at Jacobs body for a couple of hours was quite wonderful!!! Jodi was especially excited because she won a life size cut out of Jacob!!! She was taking him home for a bed partner!!!! YOU LUCKY COUGAR!!!! Although Jacob was especially nice too look at I still left an Edward Lover!!! LOVE Robert Pattinson have a huge crush on him!!!! (Sorry Donny)

2 comments:

  1. I loved it too!! I still am an Edward fan too, but Jacob was nice to look at!!! I thought Edward was a little to scrawny though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I couldn't go! You guys looked like you had so much fun!! Love the t-shirts! They look great!!!!!! Your mom is hilarious! I'm sure she was loving the tightness! Cute Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete