RANDOM PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JAZZ PLAYER BALL SIGNING!!!

We got tickets for this years Jazz Player ball signing!!! My mom and I took Rayce, Kade(My Cute Nephew) and Bubba(Alex) Rayce's friend!!! I have never seen three little boys more excited!!! All the players walked around and signed balls and all sorts of things... It was interesting seeing what people have signed.... All the players and coaches were so cute with the boys and so willing to have pictures with them!!! The boys had so much fun and were not happy just getting balls signed and all got there faces signed too!!! Rayce was extra excited that he got his favorite player AK47 to sign his!!! We all had a blast!!!



Bubba, Rayce and Kade!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! Bubba was on cloud 9 that night! He had so much fun! Thanks for taking him!!....and letting him borrow a Jazz jersey. (he was nervous about wearing his Lakers one! )

    ReplyDelete