RANDOM PICTURES!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jump On It!!!

The kids had a day off of school so we decided to try a new place for fun... We went to Jump On It in Lindon...The kids loved it, and I had fun once I got past the stinky feet smell!!! UGH There were trampolines everywhere even on the walls...It was also great because by the time we left the kids were exhausted!!!! YAAAAY It ended up being a really fun day!!!

BUNGEE



What a POSER!!!

Kader


She can not get over how funny her hair is in this picture!!! She keeps asking me how come its flying up like that and laughs hysterically!!!

THE CREW!!!







Kennison taught herself how to do a front tuck!!! I was quite impressed!!!



Addie!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good mom!! My kids have been wanting to go there, but I can't get myself to drive that far!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete