RANDOM PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yellow Belt!!!

Rayce had his belt test in karate to receive his yellow belt..He was super excited to show us all his moves, pass his test and receive his yellow belt..He did awesome (not surprised since it's a good outlet for him to get out some of his EXTRA energy)!!! He passed off all of skills and earned his yellow belt!!! The following week though he was talking in class and got is belt taken away (CLASSIC RAYCE)!! LOVE HIM!!!

Receiving his Yellow Belt!!



Mad Moves!!!



Nice Kicks!!!
Grrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it! He is hilarious! If I ever go watch I have to make sure I am watching both him and Brinley constantly cause or he will whisper..."Julie, Julie, did you see me? Did you see how high I kicked? " Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete